< Back to Game Dev, Kards

Kards Week 25 Progress

kards-week25

Well, I started trying to make something more visual when I realized…. the UI sketch is the wrong size. I made it 480×320 (iphone size) when it should have been 428×320. This is the 4 by 3 ratio on ipad converted for the iphone so that it works on both. So it’s back to the drawing board. Above is the reworked version. Things are more squished together, some are cut off a bit (but I think it still looks fine) and even a button was removed because there no space. Hopefully this is ok, but we’ll have to see.

What’s next: more coding.

 

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *