Didn’t do any art this week. I changed the rules based off last week’s testing. Retested it and changed the rules again. I’m happier with the rules now but more testing is needed. The picture above is an updated image for the instructions. It might not look like much has changed but making it as easy as possible for people to understand the rules is very important for me.
Not only has the rules of the game changed a bit, but so has the way the rules are taught. There was also a lot of other important feedback I got from this week’s testing but I won’t go into detail.
What’s next: Re-looking at the cards again since the rules changed. Also hopefully more art and testing as usual.