So this week was the Christmas/New Year break (happy 2016 btw) and I’m happy to say I got quite a bit done during it. Here are the clean drawings of the machines. There’s a blank one because that card changed from testing and I haven’t done a sketch of it yet. The last one is still just a sketch picture because I want to get the creatures all done first. Again, I did the machines first because they were the easiest. Lots of copy/pasting and stretching rectangles and circles and I’m pretty happy with them.
What’s next: Do the other drawings and testing of course if possible.
These are looking great! Very clean :D keep it up!