Welcome to the ProjectMW Blog.
Here I post about front end coding mainly related to React as that’s what I’m learning at the moment.
Game dev is on hiatus for the foreseeable future.
- Update all dependencies in package.json to latestTo do this, use npm-check-updates Install with Then update with
- Update all dependencies in package.json to latest
- Accessible hash links
- Difference between var, let and const
- Difference between document.ready and window.onload
- CSS Modules
- Passing a function prop from child to parent
- Passing a function prop from parent to child
- JQuery scrolling logic
- CSS gradient mask
- Animate objects depending on scroll position
- Alternative to running useEffect once
- React: Cloning elements with React.cloneElement()
- Open new chrome browser with no security
- Good email regex
- Removing env file from file
- Looping through js objects with “for in”
- Basic unit testing with Jest
- Full size background image
- Using Reduce
- Checking a video to play it